- A free Breakfast Club is available to all families from 8.10am till 8.40am (last entry 8.30am).
- Classrooms are available for children to go into from 8.40am, so that they can come into school early and get settled. A member of staff will supervise during this time.
- The school day begins at 8.50am and finishes at 3.10pmMorning session is 8.50am till 12.00pm – morning break at 10.30am till 10.45am for KS1 and 10.45am till 11am for KS2
- Lunch – 12.00pm till 12.45pm for EYFS/KS1, 12.15pm till 1pm for KS2
- Afternoon session is 1.00pm till 3.10pm
- Morning session is 8.40am to 11.40am
- Afternoon session is 12.10pm to 3.10pm
Drop-off and Collection
- Parents are required to ensure children arrive safely in school. The main pedestrian gate is open from 8am till 4pm, the back pedestrian gate is open from 8.40am till 9.00am and 3.00pm till 3.20pm – both gates are manned by a member of staff.
- If you are delayed or another person is collecting your child, please let us know. This avoids any unnecessary confusion or upset for your child.
Please note the car park is for staff use only and parents are not permitted to access it. Parents are required to park outside the school grounds.