At St Thomas More Primary we are always delighted to welcome parents and families who would like a tour of the school and a discussion about admission with the head teacher. Information concerning admission to Middlesbrough primary school schools and academies can be found on Middlesbrough Council Website:
Children are usually admitted to Nursery shortly after their third birthdays. The nursery will contact parents when a place is available. An admissions list of children requiring a nursery place is kept and parents should give names to the school office staff at the earliest opportunity to ensure a place is allocated. The nursery capacity is for 22 children and children attend for half a day, usually either mornings or afternoons.
Where we have capacity in year groups, it is possible for us to accept new pupils mid-year who are transferring from other schools. This must be arranged through the local authority and the Headteacher will then contact you to arrange a meeting in school.
Please see below for St Thomas More Admissions information and Policies
- St Thomas More Catholic Primary School Admissions Policy 2022_23 June 21 Update.pdf pdf108.8 KbJul 7th, 2021
- Admissions Appeal Timetables for Primary 2021 Main Round Intake .pdf pdf104.9 KbMay 4th, 2021
- Admissions Policy 2020-21.pdf pdf190.0 KbJul 10th, 2019
- Admissions Supplementary Information.pdf pdf150.5 KbJun 16th, 2019
- Catchment Area.pdf pdf2.0 MbJun 16th, 2019